Zen & Creativity
4 week series: $125. / 12 week series: $297
The place to continue your the Zentangle experience. You can sign up either for 4 weeks or for the Fall 12 week series with a monthly discount.
Bonus: Sign up for the 12 week series and get additional monthly 30 min private Zoom Call with Yehudit to ask your questions and receive Zentangle pointers.
Weekly Topics include:
- Week 1: Monotangle Pattern & String
- Week 2: Pattern & Pre-Strung Zendala
- Week 3: Inktober 2022 String & Week 1 Tangles
- Week 4: Inktober 2022 String & Week 2 Tangles
- Week 5: Inktober 2022 String & Week 3 Tangles
- Week 6: Inktober 2022 String & Week 4 Tangles
- Week 7: Reticula & Fragments
- Week 8: Shading
- Week 9: Paradox Tangle
- Week 10: Organic Patterns
- Week 11: Border Patterns
- Week 12: Bookmarks
12 WK BONUSES:
- Sign up for the 12 week series
- Monthly (3) 30 min private Zoom Call ($200 value)
- Dec. 14 Holiday ornament class included ($35 value)
Price: $125.00 (4 classes)
October sessions we are working on Lessons 5-8. You can join for the month. Pre-requisite: Beginners Zentangle 101
- Dates: October 19, 26 November 2 & 9
- Time: 2p - 4p (Mountain Daylight) 4p-6p (Eastern), 1p-3p (Pacific & Arizona)
- Registration now open for Zen & Creativity. Live on Zoom with accessible replays.
- Questions? Fill out form below and I'll get right back to you.
Week 1: Monotangle Pattern & String
Monotangle drawings are a way to really get to know a tangle pattern. Learning the different embellishments and ideas to create same pattern with a different take. We'll use a simple tangle pattern and see how many ways we can create variations.
Week 2: Pattern & Pre-Strung Zendala
Zendalas are fun and can be challenging. Using a prestrung Zendala tile can solve the problem. You'll learn a few tricks of the trade for transfering patterns to tiles, and we'll use few new patterns along with our old favorites we learned in Zen 101 to create a unique design.
Week 3: Inktober 2022 String & Week 1 Tangles
Tangles (patterns) and a String are the essence of the Zentangle method. During October every year the Zentangle community participates in a one tangle a day. Learn about this fun practice with a twist. Using the tangle patterns from Inktober Zentangle week one, with a unique string, we'll create a tile.
Week 4: Inktober 2022 String & Week 2 Tangles
Following the Inktober 2022 set of tangles, we'll create a new design with week 2 tangles and a unique string.
Fall class descriptions for weeks 5-12 will be posted early October. Twister Tangle spinner game coming January 2023.
How To Register
- Choose your class location.
- Click button and proceed to registration page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the + sign to the right of the questions
to see answers to the questions below:
What is the Zentangle® Method?
How Can A Zentangle® Practice Help Me?
If You Can Sign Your Name, You Can Tangle!
What does the M.Ed. and CZT mean ?
About Your Instructor
Yehudit Steinberg M.Ed. CZT
CONNECT WITH YOUR INNER MUSE
Hi there, my name is Yehudit (Yahoo - Deet) Steinberg. I have a long history teaching art & meditation, which is a great combination for the Zentangle process.
I also design ebooks, multimedia online course content in the Arts, Culture & Spirituality genres.
In addition to my M.Ed. degree, in 2021 achieved my certification as a Zentangle instructor (CZT). This gives me an understanding on how to guide and coach you as you learn, explore and practice the Zentangle Method and Artform.
Got A Question?
Send me your question and I'll get back to you within 24 hrs. during business hours M-F 11-6p MDT
I look forward to hearing from you.
We do not spam. I promise.